Membership dues are voluntary but are essential to the work RNA does on behalf of all residents. Dues cover one year of membership beginning at the spring RNA meeting. Members can vote in board elections and other association decisions requiring a vote.
- Couples Rate $15/year for two adults (two votes) in same residence
- Single Rate $10/year for one adult (one vote) at a residence
- Business Rate $25/year for one business (one vote) located within neighborhood
Ways to Pay
- In Person Bring your cash or check to any RNA meeting or event.
- By Mail Send a check to: Renaissance Neighborhood Association, P.O. Box 4362, Tulsa, OK 74159
- Online Send a secure electronic payment by clicking the applicable "Buy Now" button.
Thank You For Your Contribution
Renaissance Neighborhood Association (RNA) is a not-for-profit organization. This means that all money earned or donated is used for pursuing our objectives for the neighborhood and for keeping the association running. RNA board members are strictly volunteer members only and receive no compensation for their time and efforts. If you would like to see an expense report, you may send an email request to Renaissance.Neighbors@gmail.com or attend a general meeting.